Monday, October 11, 2010

Will it come true ? Perhaps...

A sudden decision againn....
Went to Velvet Underground @ Zouk KL
This time I only have 15 minutes to prepared...
Received a called on 10 something
I'm under guess list so have to reach before 12.00am
And it's Saturday night !
Lots of people and traffic jam like hell in KL area....
I used 1++ hours to reach there ! Goshhh !!


Camwhored during jammed on the road.
In 15 minutes to dress up my mind,
I look liked _________________ !



Met some foreigner at that night. They are so funny !

She is so hot ! I love her so much !

The new met girlfriends

Lots of peeps..... It's difficult to moved....

DJ Ken on duty on that night.


Still is the favourite....

I didn't drink much liquor on that night,
Hmm... I don't know why ?
I also suprise of my behavior lol..
Just enjoyed the songs they spin.
Sang together....
Yess, my mood is back !

Birthday is coming up,
still considering where to go....
My dream is simple,
I'm not a person of a rapacious.
Will it come true ? Perhaps....

xoxo


2 comments:

Jessyca said...

Hihi~ You must be party queen! I used to club a lot..but now getting old. better visit gym more! LOL

君宸北月 said...

Hahaa... Actually I'm not a party queen,just sometimes will going to club.... =P
Gym is healthy for life, keep it on... =)