Friday, October 1, 2010

Depression

A sudden decision party on Wednesday night
with my babes girl.
We went to Quattro @ Spring Lounge for some drinks.
Single ladies night, man are not allowed to join us.
Polo T, sweat pants, spectacles. Tie up my hair.
No more high heels, just a pair of slipper.
OMG, today is ladies night ! What the hell am I wore !
I looked like a TB ! How noob am I !
Weird to the max..... ='(

I'm so moody on that night.
I don't have to dress up my mind.
Something has been bothering me for days.
I'm really fxxking upset about this !
What hurts the most ? ! Was being so close ? !
I think I knew !

My girls bring me out to made me happy.
Actually I'm not a good clubber.
I just follow my mood.
I sat quietly, keep drinking non-stop.
Cigarettes is not my cup of tea.
The floor was packed with peeps.
They shake their body with the rock music,
Face with a smile, it seems very happy...
Sorry, I totally don't have the infection !

Seriously, I'm so sleepy after drinking.
This is the first time I fall asleep in the club.
Lying on the sofa, holding a bag, close my eyes and sleep !
Loud RnB songs is my lullaby. What a great feeling huh ?


Our favourite, Johnnie Walker Black Label.

I just realized,
when depressed or feeling down,
don't drink !
It will more sober or drunk faster !

Have you ever tried to sleeping with a broken heart ?
Yes, I did !!

xoxo




2 comments:

Cheris said...

dear。。。
看了你的这篇笔记后,我感到非常心痛;我坚强的老友“受重伤”了,我却不能帮上什么忙。。。真恨不得能飞奔到你的身边,把我的肩膀与耳朵借给你依靠与倾述。。。
dear,酒只能买醉却不能解决问题。
无论如何请你一定要好好的照顾自己 ;
别为了不值得的人而伤了自己的身与心。。。
# 坚强是现在唯一能坚持下去的方法 ,你一定能熬过这个难关的!加油!!! #

君宸北月 said...

Cheris Darling ♥ :

感动~~ 我真的很想念你....
放心,我会自己疗伤.
在手术中,应该很快可以出院.
虽然伤口会跟我一辈子,
偶尔还会痛或复发,
但是我比想象中还要坚强,
我一直相信我可以照顾好自己的... =)